- Bergkamp, Lucas. (2001). Liability and Environment Private and public law Aspects of civil liability for Environmental Harm in an International context. ,Boston,Ma. Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
- Bergkamp, Lucas. (2001). Liability and Environment Private and public law aspects of civil liability for Environmental Harm in an International context. ,Boston,Ma. Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
-Berge, S., Markussen, J. M., &Vigerust, G. (1999). Environmental Consequences of DeepSeabed Mining-Problem Areas and regulations. Belgium Oslo: The Fridtjof Nansen Institute
-Churchill, R & Loo. A. (2018) Law of the sea convention, Iran, Tehran, international and political studies center
-Ckorrocola. S, Laul. L & Robinson. N, ( 2012), Principle of environmental law, Iran, Tehran, Mizan publisher
-Ibrahim Group. A, (n.d), Governments International Liability, Iran, Tehran, Shahre Danesh law research institute
-Kiss. A Sand, H & Langue. V,(2013),( 4thed), International Environmental Law, Iran, Tehran, Tehran university publisher
-Marksmen, Jan Magne. (1994). Deep seabed mining and the environment: consequences, perception, and regulation. (EDS). Oxford: Oxford UniversityPress
-Miles, Edward. (2007)The structure and effects of the decision process in the SeabedCommittee and the Third United Nations Conference on The Law of the Sea, University of Wisconsin Press.
-Nandan .N &Michael .W,( 2016)
-The Development of the Regime for DeepSeabed Mining. (2nd. ed), York: Cambridge, LodgeN and ShabtaiRosenne.
-Poorhashemi, A., and B. Arghand. (2013). “International environmental law." Nashr Dadgostar: 145-198
- Pournouri, M . (2014) International law of the sea and convention 1982,(first ed), Iran, Tehran, Payam Edalat publisher
-Sand. F et al. (2012). Principles of International Environmental Law. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
-Shiltoun, D & Kiss, A,(2014), Handbook of environmental law, Iran, Tehran, Environmental law studies center.
-Stands, et al. (2001). Bowett'slaw of international institutions. London: Sweet and Maxwell.
-Tanaka, Y. (2015)Review of International law of the sea, (first ed), Iran, Tehran, Shahr Danesh law research institute
-Usui, et al. (2003) Geological study of cobalt-rich ferromanganese crusts using a camera-monitored drill machine in the Marshall Islands Area In Proceedings of ISOPE-Ocean Mining Symposium, Tsukuba, Japan: International Society for Offshore and Polar En gainer.
-Xue, H. (2003). Trans boundary Damage in International Law. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
-Ziaei Bigdeli .M . et al (2008) International Court of Justice, consulting votes, Iran, Tehran, Allame university publication
-Ziaei Bigdeli .M, ( 2011), International law judiciary development, Iran, Tehran, Ganje Danesh publisher.
-Ali, S. H. et al. Mineral supply for sustainable development requires resource governance. Nature 543, 367–372 (2017)
-Anton, Donald K., Robert A. Mak gill, and Cymie R. Payne. (2011) "Advisory opinion on responsibility for international seabed mining (ITLOS Case No. 17): International environmental law in the seabed disputes." Australian National University, no. 11-06: 2- 13.
-Anton, Donald K.(2012) "The Principle of ResidualLiability in the Seabed Disputes Chamber of the International Tribunal for Law of the Sea: The Advisory Opinion on Responsibility and Liability for International Seabed Mining (ITLOS Case No. 17)." Australian National University 13(04)
-Ansari.M , Faeghirad .M,(2018) , Government international responsibility in order to environment preservation , Rah-Vekalat Journal,4(21) pp10-28
-Ed.Daran, et al. (2014). The Protection Of Marine Environment From The Activities In The International Seabed Area And The Responsibility Of The Sponsor State. International Journal Of Sciences Basic And AppliedResearch (IJSBAR), 14(1), 125-135.
-Hannington, M., Petersen, S. & Krätschell, A. Subsea mining moves closer to shore. Nature Geosci 10, 158–159 (2017).
-Khalatbari,Bavand.D&Zare.A,(2016)Analyzing The Concept of Pollution & Damage at International Environmental law, technology & science journal,67(2).pp 81-95
-Levin, L. A., Amon, D. J., & Lily, H. (2020). Challenges to the sustainability of deep-seabed mining. Nature Sustainability, 3(10), 784-794.
-Levin, L. A., Mengerink, K., Gjerde, K. M., Rowden, A. A., Van Dover, C. L., Clark, M. R., ... & Gallo, N. (2016). Defining “serious harm” to the marine environment in the context of deep-seabed mining. Marine Policy, 74, 245-259.
-Nandan, Satya. (2006) . Administering the MineralResources of DeepSeabed. In The law of the sea: Progress and Prospects: Oxford UniversityPress, 75-93
-Nelson, Jason.(2005) The ContemporarySeabed Mining Regime: A Critical Analysis of the Mining RegulationsPromulgated by the International SeabedAuthority. Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law and Policy 16: 27-75
-Niner, H. J., Ardron, J. A., Escobar, E. G., Gianni, M., Jaeckel, A., Jones, D. O. & Van Dover, C. L. (2018). Deep-sea mining with no net loss of biodiversity
-Poisel, Tim. (2012). DeepSeabed Mining: Implication of Seabed Disputes Chamber's Advisory Opinion. Australian International Law Journal, 19(1),213-233.
-Poorhashemi, A. (2020). The emergence of “International Environmental Law”: as a new branch of International Public Law.” CIFILE Journal of International Law, 1(2), 33-39.
-Sharma, Rahul. (2011). Deep-Sea Mining Economic, technical, technological and Environmental Considerations for Sustainable Development. Mar. Technol. Soc. J., 45(5). 28-41.
-Sparenberg, O. A historical perspective on deep-sea mining for manganese nodules, 2019. Extr. Ind. Soc. 6, 842–854 (201)
-Steiner, Richard. (2015). Deep-sea Mining A New Ocean Threat. Huffington Post, 20(3) Retrieved from: www.huffingtonpost.com
-Van Dover, C. L., Ardron, J. A., Escobar, E., Gianni, M., Gjerde, K. M., Jaeckel, A., ... & Smith, C. R. (2017). Biodiversity loss from deep-sea mining. Nature Geoscience, 10(7), 464-465.
-Williams, A., & Le Billon, P. (Eds.). (2017). Corruption, natural resources, and development: From resource curse to political ecology. Edward Elgar Publishing.
-Yan, D., Farah, P. D., Ötvös, T., & Gaskova, I. (2020). Governing the transboundary risks of offshore methane hydrate exploration in the seabed and ocean floor—an analysis on international provisions and Chinese law. The Journal of World Energy Law & Business, 13(2), 185-20
- Advisory opinion of seabed disputes chamber of The international Tribunal for The Law of The sea: “Responsibilities And Obligations Of States Sponsoring Persons And EntitiesWith Respect To Activities In The Area”, Case No. 17, 1
- 1994 Agreement Relating To The Implementation Of Part XI Of The UnitedNations Convention On The Law Of The Sea Of 10 December 1982.
- Committee working group." March 19, 1975. Prepared by ISBA for ITLOS as dossier no. 31/ 26, July 2010.
- Convention for the Protection of the Marine Environment of the North-East Atlantic (OSPAR Convention)." September 22, 1992
- Convention on the continental shelf." April 29, 1958.
- Convention on the International seabed Area." August 3, 1970. Prepared by ISBA for ITLOS as dossier no. 31/1, July 2010.
- Deadline Resolution Operations Suspended. UN Doc A/Res/2754, 1969.
- Declaration Of Principles Governing The Seabed And The OceanFloor, And The SubsoilThereof, Beyond The Limits of National Jurisdiction, UN Doc A/Res/2749, 1970. 5- Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for InternationallyWrongfulActs,
- Declaration of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment." 1972.
- Declaration on Environment and Development." June 1992.
- Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts,2001.
- ICJ Advisory Opinion Concerning The Legality Of The Threat Or Use Of Nuclear Weapon 1996, Page 29.
- ICJ Judgment of case concerning Corfu Channel, U.K. v. Albania, (1949), pages: 4, 35, 36.
- ICJ Judgment of case concerning The Gabcikovo - Nagymarosproject
(Hungary - Slovakia). (1997).
- ICJ Judgment of case concerning Pulp Mills in the River Uruguay (Argentina -Uruguay). (2010).
- International Law Commission, Fifty-third Session, "Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts." 2001. ISBA Assembly, Twelfth Session, "Resolution establishing an endowment fund for marine scientific research in the Area." A/11, August 16, 2006.
- International Tribunal For The Law Of The Sea, Provisional Measures,
Southern Bluefin Tuna Cases, (New Zealand V. Japan; Australia V. Japan), List Of Cases: Nos. 3 And 4, (27 August 1999).
- ISA, Recommendations For Guidance Of The Contracts For The Assessment Of The Possible Environmental Impacts ArisingFrom Exploration For Polymetallic Nodules In The Area (ISA/T/LTC/1/Rev.1), (13 February 2002).
Clarke, Chris. (2011). Update Comparative Legal Study on Environmental Liability. European Commission, 11-12. Available at :
Htpps://EC.Europa.cu/environment/liability/pdf/legal study. Pdf. last access: 2/06/2011