-Heinrich Raditio, K (2019). Understanding China’s Behavior in the South China Sea, Palgrave.
-Buszynski, L and Roberts,C (ed) (2015). The South China Sea Maritime Dispute: Political, Legal and Regional Perspectives,Routledge
-Shaw, M (2017). .International law. 8th ed.cambridge.
-Sohn, Yuras, Noise, Franks (2014). International Law of the Sea, Habibi Majandeh (Translator). Jangal Publications
- Tanaka, Y(2019). The international law of the sea,Cambridge.
- Talaei, F (2011). International Law of the Sea. Jangal Publication
-Abbaszadeh, M, Ramezani, A, (2017). Chinese politics in the South Sea. Quarterly Journal of World Politics, 6(2) , pp. 59-74 (in persian)
-Beckman , R,(2013) The UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and the Maritime Disputes in the South China Sea ,American Journal of International Law ,107,142-144
-French, D (2017), In the Matter of the South China Sea Arbitration..Environmental Law Review.19 (1): 48-56
-Guilfoyle, D(2018), The South China Sea Award: How Should We Read the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea ?, Asian Journal of International Law, 8 (1), 51–63
- Khezri, R (2012). US Strategy in the South China Sea, Foreign Policy Quarterly. 26(3), Pages 743-758 (in persian)
- Mahmoudi, H, Rastgoo, A (2018). According to the US Maritime Freedom Program with Chinese government claims in the South China Sea, Legal Studies, Shiraz University, No. 27, pp. 273-304 (in persian)
-Mirabbasi, B & Keikhosravi, M (2019) , A detailed study of the concept of historic waters in the international law of the sea, Journal of Public Law Studies,49(2), 551-533(in Persian)
- Mirzadeh, M(2018). Investigating the decision of the Permanent Court of Arbitration between China and the Philippines in the case of the South China Sea, International Research. No. 33. Pages. 85-102 (in persian)
-Rothwell, D (2015) .The Arbitration between the People’s Republic of China and the Philippines over the Dispute in the South China Sea, ANU College of Law Research Paper No. 14–48
- Salehi, J (2014) .Prevention and compensation of damages caused by marine environmental pollution and illegal fishing of its living resources,Journal of Biosafety,7(2),11-20 (in Persian)
- Salehi, J (2016). Advisory Opinion of the International Tribunal of the Law of the Sea; Manifestation of the obligations of the flag State regarding the illegal fishing of its flag-bearing vessel in the exclusive economic zone of the third state, ,Journal of Oceanography ,28 ,1-12(in Persian)
-Tanaka, Y (2016). Reflections on the Philippines / China Arbitration, The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals.15 (2), 305–325
-Tanaka, Y(2017), Reflections on Historic Rights in the South China Sea Arbitration (Merits), The International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law, 32 (3), 458–483
-Torres, S (2016), Duterte: PH-China talks to be based on int’l law , available at: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/142080/duterte-ph-china-talks-to-be- based-on-intl-law.
-ICJ Reports (2001),: Maritime Delimitation and Territorial Questions Between Qatar and Bahrain (Qatar v. Bahrain), available at :https://www.icj-cij.org/en/case/87.
-ICJ Reports (2015), Construction of a Road (Nicaragua v Costa Rica), available at :https://www.icj-cij.org/en/case/152
-Award on Jurisdiction and Admissibility ( 2015), available at:https: //pca-cpa.org/en/cases/7/ last access :20/09/2020
-Award of 12 July 2016 , available at:https: //pca-cpa.org/en/cases/7/ last access :20/10/2020
-UNCLOS (United Nations Convention of The Law of the Sea), 1982
- failing or incomplete grading the south china sea arbitration (2019), available at :https://amti.csis.org, last access :02/06/2020
-The South China Sea Arbitration (2016) available at :https: //pca-cpa.org/en/cases/7/ last access :20/08/2020